|By Siobhan Brid McAuliffe, MVB, DACVIM
|Copy Right Year
|276h x 219w mm
|Approx. 1250 illustrations (1250 in full color)
09 Dec 2013
A unique collection of photographic illustrations of the major equine disorders, providing both qualified practitioners and veterinary students with an invaluable guide to greater diagnostic accuracy, treatment options, and a wider understanding of the processes and signs of equine disorders. The systematic presentation of disorders along with the icon-based key points system of evaluation gives unparalleled ease of access and use. Conditions presented are gathered from around the world, making for a resource of universal application that is a major aid to the rapid visual recognition and interpretation of clinical signs that are vital elements of success in veterinary practice.
New to this Edition
- Many new conditions added
- Over 300 new colour illustrations
- Brand new design with icon-based key points boxes.
- Systematic presentation of text with emphasis gives greater ease of access.
- Treatment options and prognoses now included.
- Two upcoming top experts brought in to build on the foundation of Derek Knottenbelt and Reg Pascoe`s milestone text.
By Siobhan Brid McAuliffe, MVB, DACVIM, Veterinary Division Head, Stables of King Abdullah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine, Board Qualified for Diplomate status with American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine