Szerzők: Bjarne O. Braastad, Anne McBride, Ruth C. Newberry
Kiadó: CABI Books
ISBN: ISBN : 978-1-78924-231-7
Oldalszám: 232 pages
Illusztrációk: Színes képek, táblázatok diagramok
This bestselling book, translated, adapted and extended from a highly successful Norwegian book, provides a fascinating insight into all aspects of the behaviour of domestic cats. It is written to help cat owners, veterinary professionals and others working with cats to better understand cats and thereby enhance their welfare.
· Learn about feline behaviour throughout the lifespan, and our role in helping kittens develop into happy, well-balanced adult cats.
· Read about communication in cats, social behaviour, free-roaming and hunting behaviour, and differences in personality types and breeds.
· Recognise behaviour problems and how to prevent or deal with them to enhance a cat`s welfare based on insights into learning theory, emotions, and motivations.
· Learn more about who cat owners are, why and how we keep cats. Understand the importance of the human-animal bond and how cats can benefit our own mental and physical health.
· See videos and beautiful colour photographs that add to the explanations in the text.
From understanding the behavioural needs of our cats, their motivations and stresses, this book provides the essential information needed to promote the well-being of cats and the people who care for them.